General discussion

Outlook2003

By Frank K ·
My company is working on some mobility and sharing information issues with our sales force which made me change some of my mail clients from Outlook 2000 to Outlook 2003. I am running Exchange 5.5 SP4. One of the users is trying to create new folders and when she does they just don't show up in the left hand pane under ALL FOLDERS. If she clicks on Folder Sizes, they are in there as zero k. I cannot duplicate the problem on my machine (everything shows up ok when I create it). Another user cannot access her customer contacts from the Email To: line. They do show up if she clicks on her Contact tab. When I check Properties, Outlook Address Book, the box is checked to Show this folder as an email address book.

These were both updated clients, not fresh installs.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by jguasch In reply to Outlook2003

Where is she creating the folder? under inbox? Can you tell us how is she creating the folder (proccedure)

for Contacts open up your address book and click on tools->options-> and look under "when sending mail..." check if contacts are there. If not, just add them.

Collapse -

by Frank K In reply to

Folders are trying to be created under MAILBOX-Name. We're using the File / New Folder procedure.

Contacts apperar to be set up right.

Collapse -

by Frank K In reply to Outlook2003

I rebooted the exchange server and the missing folders appeared. The contacts were being displayed. I was scrolling down instead of scrolling up.

Back to Software Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)