General discussion

Print styles in Outlook 2003

By puterfx ·
Outlook has a trifold print style that I have used to print a weekly view, task list and monthly view. Because my task list is changing all the time, I'm constantly reprinting this sheet. What I'd like to do is print the weekly view and monthly view on 1 sheet and the task on another, but Outlook doesn't have that option. Does anyone know of a plugin or have another suggestion as to how I could do that.

Thanks

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by Maevinn In reply to Print styles in Outlook 2 ...

You can print them out using some of the other print options--the tri-view allows you to select what appears in each third, so you can have one that has the weekly/monthly and then blank lines for notes, or you can print them out as single pages.

Collapse -

by puterfx In reply to Print styles in Outlook 2 ...

I appreciate the response and I understand that but what I want to do is print 2 views per page instead of 3, that way I can do a weekly view and monthly view on a page for my Daytimer and do the Tasks seperately as needed.

Thanks

Collapse -

by Maevinn In reply to Print styles in Outlook 2 ...

Ah! Something like this: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=802B2C82-2D9A-496B-AC3B-E1D0B2812BB5&displaylang=EN

Allows you to use Word templates with Outlook, so you can customize the template.

Collapse -

Mavyn,

Sorry about not getting back sooner. I appreciate that link but that deals with Outlook 97. It did however have a link to Outlook 2000 so I followed that thinking there might be an outside chance it would work. NADA! Silly me! I guess M$ took another good thing and screwed it up so they could peddle another software product. Well, we tried. Thanks again.

Collapse -

This question was closed by the author

Back to Software Forum
5 total posts (Page 1 of 1)