Question

Printing Problems: HP Officejet Pro L7780 & Firefox 3.0 & 2.0.0.15

By Lil ndn ·
Printing Problems: Okay,first let me say that I'm technically challenged/newb 2nd class, so with that out of the way here's my problem: 1. (not sure how to describe this properly, but I'll try and give an example) if I'm on a webpage with multiple lines of print installed in a box which has several columns Print Preview shows all of the printable context/fonts,etc, but when I print: it usually winds up leaving out several of the columns. This does this only while using the latest two versions of Fx. If I switch over to IE7 the print previewer shows same thing/text as Fx and it also prints the entire box with all of the several columns of data. What gives and how and where do I go to resolve this. I hope my description of what's what helps enough for some input. Using Windows XP, SP3...

FTW (FREEDOM THRU WISDOM),RIDE FREE - RIDE SAFE,

Lil ndn

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Is 'Page Setup' set for 'Shrink to Fit' ? ...

by OldER Mycroft In reply to Printing Problems: HP Off ...

If not, and the 'columns' are actually inputted as spaced lines of text, the un-shrunk lines will run off the edge of the page.

Collapse -

Thanx, Old Mycroft...

by Lil ndn In reply to Is 'Page Setup' set for ' ...

Nope, had page size set to 95?hich gave good clarity for old eyes, but all text was in previewer window before print ok hit...we'll try "shrink to fit." it prints perfect when using iE7 as browser regardless of shrink to fit or pick another percentile other than 100?go figure??? Thanx again, lil ndn.

Back to Browser Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)