General discussion

Public Folder "Contact" Exhange 2003

By Kymmie ·
Why would the quick "Find Now" in Outlook 2003 stop working when searching a public contact folder? Advanced find does. Creating a brand new folder as a test works. Could there be some corruption? I don't know how to fix this. There are 7,512 records. Thanks.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by prakashk In reply to Public Folder "Contact" E ...

what do you mean by stop working.. ? does it try to contact Exchange 2003 server, if there is a huge activity on the server it can slow down. it won't stop working.. if you explain more on your problem, i can try what is the issue is!

Collapse -

by Kymmie In reply to

I'm just trying to click the Quick Find button "Find Now" to search the public folder contacts. It turns up with no results even though the contacts exist in this folder. When using Advanced find the correct results are displayed but it takes longer. Thanks.

Collapse -

by prakashk In reply to Public Folder "Contact" E ...

Not sure , why it's not returning results. try clicking on the alphabets on the right side of your window, try searching in technet.microsoft.com .

Collapse -

I HAVE THE SOLUTION

by wild_wolf In reply to Public Folder "Contact" E ...

MS Outlook solution - any version. 100% works. Contact me directly if interested - brahmaputraDOTbraALPHA gmail DOT com

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)