Question

RV016 Site to Site VPN Issues

By nic.wolfe ·
Here's the low down. We have 2 offices, one here in Colorado & the other in Chicago. Both sites have static IPs and they are both behind ISP routers (assigned Public IP addresses on both routers are 10.x.x.x)

Here's the issue, we disconnected and moved offices (thus moving Static IPs). I changed the IP address on the Colorado side to accommodate what was changed. Now the VPN will not connect no matter what I do. I have access to one of the ISP gateways, but not the one at the new office. I have turned on every forwarding option that I can think of, and that's available.

I keep getting this message:
Mar 5 16:05:59 2008 VPN Log Aggressive mode peer ID is ID_IPV4_ADDR: 'RV016 Public IP Address'
Mar 5 16:05:59 2008 VPN Log No suitable connection for peer 'RV016 Public IP Address', Please check Phase 1 ID value
Mar 5 16:05:59 2008 VPN Log initial Aggressive Mode packet claiming to be from "Static IP Address" on "Static IP Address" but no connection has been authorized,please check peer ID

I'm scratching my head because its acting like there's no NAT when I can open up properties and "NAT Traversal" is checked and I can check the gateway on my side and it says that NAT is on...

I'm about to pull my hair out on this one and linksysinfo is being absolutely no help...

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Share your knowledge
Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)