General discussion

Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D)

By DM Hung ·
I am frequently getting this error message:
Sending' reported error (0x800CCC7D) : 'The connection with the server was interrupted..., please contact your server administrator or Internet service provider (ISP).'

The message is stuck in the Outbox. This happens with only one of several accounts I have in my computer -- differnet mail servers/different configs.

The matter is, when you try to TEST the account settings from Outlook, the email gets SENT!!!

I've tried everything I've come across but they do not help. Please help!

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

virus programs

by afapowell28 In reply to Sending' reported error ( ...

virus programs such as avast you will likely have trouble sending e;mail,well there is a simple fix for it and the setting is not needed anyway.In your settings for outgoing scanning in your e:mail uncheck your scanning for outgoing as that is not required.In coming yes leave it checked because otherwis the programe would be uselless I was having problems up till about 5min ago and changed that setting no more headaches.
thanks Frank

Collapse -

simple fix

by afapowell28 In reply to Sending' reported error ( ...

this is a simple fix atleast it was for me go into your settings and uncheck your e:mail scanner on (outgoing mail) you don't need that checked just make sure to leave the incoming one checked

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)