Question

Shutdown Error Message on Windows 10 Build 10130

By jdlunt191 ·
I'm receiving an error message while shutting down Windows 10 (Build 10130) that states the following:

The instruction at 0x00007FF9C0FECC60 referenced memory at 0x0000000000000000. The memory could not be read. (Pulled from Event Viewer)

I've run checks all across the laptop (ASUS Z54C-JS91 with replaced Wireless Card; Intel 3160AC), and found all hardware integrity to be sound. I'm assuming, then, that this is a bug with the build of Windows 10 (fitting, since 10130 is a preview build). I've run a clean install as well, but I can't seem to free myself of this error.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated, and more details will gladly be supplied upon request.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Similar Bug

by lakshmi.niwasam In reply to Shutdown Error Message on ...

I am facing similar problem with the same hardware configuration you have. I am sure it is a windows bug. In addition, it take too long to boot and to become ready. No such problem found in earlier build of windows 10. Microsoft should correct in the final build before they release the final version.

Collapse -

unofficially confirmed bug

by jdlunt191 In reply to Similar Bug

I took a look at the Windows Feedback App on my copy, and found that you and I aren't the only ones.

It turns out, a lot of Insider Members using Build 10130 are having this same issue, and have already reported it to Microsoft.

Hopefully this bug didn't make it into any later builds.

Back to Windows Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)