OH Smeg and robo_dev - 3
TheChas - 2

Top spam busters
Palmetto - 34
Michael Jay - 16
Hal 9000/OH Smeg - 11
wizard57m - 9
hippiekarl - 5

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

32 total posts (Page 1 of 4)   01 | 02 | 03 | 04   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

no spam stats?

by PurpleSkys In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

or did i miss something?
hope your holidays were awesome :) !

Collapse -

Just added the Spam Busters

by Sonja Thompson Staff In reply to no spam stats?

The holidays were wonderful! Hope you and Darryl had lots of fun as well.

Collapse -

not too bad

by PurpleSkys In reply to Just added the Spam Buste ...

I've been having a rough time with healing pulled muscles and a kidney infection so it was a little low key. We had two of my brothers and their respective others, my middle daughter and one of my nephews here for a quaint little new years eve party; we had lots of not good for us food and a good kick back and relax :) .

I did see some of your holiday pics on fb; sure looked like you were having a good time. Have a great weekend!!!

Collapse -

No Comment on the Grounds I'll get into no end of Trouble yet again

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to not too bad

Well what the **** and just what where you doing Purple to pull a Muscle/s?

Not to mention Who Muscles did you pull?

You really need to learn to behave as it's way too painful playing up all of the time. Though it is lots of fun.

we had lots of not good for us food and a good kick back and relax

Personally I prefer Death by CHOCOLATE. and I've been doing my best to achieve that result lately. :^0

Collapse -

That's a good way to go...

by AnsuGisalas In reply to No Comment on the Grounds ...

as ineffective as it is delicious.

Transcendental, even.

I recently rediscovered the joy of pure cocoa powder...

Collapse -

Col....stopping my car

by PurpleSkys In reply to No Comment on the Grounds ...

unfortunately, i took a duh moment a couple months ago and forgot to pull the parking brake on my manual shift car. The results were pulled peck minor and major muscles across my chest and across my shoulders; to top it off I have a pinched nerve in my right shoulder and arthritis in my neck (I grabbed the door handle and pulled hard to bring it to a stop). If it weren't for the fact that my car would have caused an accident on a busy road, I would have let it coast to a stop. My physio-therapist tells me it's going to take a while to heal and then strengthen the muscles back up. And then as if it weren't enough, I managed to come down with a kidney infection (I've been for an ultrasound, get results next week, but I think i've likely got kidney stones as well) and anti biotics always make me ill.

<B>CHOCOLATE</B> : now believe me, i had more than my fair share of chocolate and someone elses i'm all started first of the month with Darryl's birthday and his daughter's birthday, three cream cake!!! If you've never had one, you're missing a treat. Layers of vanilla and chocolate ice cream with chocolate crunch in the middle and lots of yummy icing. There's been chocolates, chocolate mint cookies, and my chocolate mint fudge...and scotch cookies, lemon squares, cheesecake, and a bunch of other stuff i can't remember right now.

New Year's Eve consisted of Atlantic lobster, muscles in garlic butter, nachos with nacho dip, potato chips and dip, beer and wine. It was the best evening we've had in a long while. :)

I must get ...I wish you and SWMBO a very Happy New Year ahead!

Collapse -

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Col....stopping my car

I'll raise your ice cream cake with a Chocolate Cake from Choccywoccydoodah.

What's better than a Ice Cream Cake and that is a Chocolate Cake all 30 Kilos of it +

Never lived till you've had one.

Now all I want to know is how much to deliver to the-other side of the world.

Collapse -

by PurpleSkys In reply to Purple

it would rock if you could deliver to the other side, but i would be begging for you to send one to Nova Scotia !

edit to add: not sure the cost, might have to look into that

Collapse -

And Purple did you notice

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Purple

Just how good I was by saying nothing about Women Drivers.

Stop Manual Car place in Gear put Handbrake on and get out. It's really not that difficult honest.

Also note to Colin Remember to refuse to allow PS to drive the Beetle it's way too valuable to allow her near it.

Col 0:-)

Collapse -

the worst is Col

by PurpleSkys In reply to Purple

i have been driving stick for almost 10 yrs and i have never made that mistake before.

I did notice but didnt want to draw attention ....and i wouldnt want to drive a car i do not know for the same kinda reasons

Back to Community Forum
32 total posts (Page 1 of 4)   01 | 02 | 03 | 04   Next