cmiller5400, n.gurr, and dcolbert - 4
Seonix - 3

Spam busters
wizard57m - 17
AnsuGisalas - 5
Palmetto_CharlieSpencer - 4
JamesRL - 3
Michael Jay and scott - 1

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

14 total posts (Page 1 of 2)   01 | 02   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Thanks Soni

by PurpleSkys In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

Have a spantabulous weekend everyone :)

Collapse -

Think I'll

by GSG In reply to Thanks Soni

take a good dose of allergy meds, and clear out some weeds and plant some lettuce, spinach and other spring stuff in the garden. Spring has come a month early down here.

Collapse -

I'm envious

by PurpleSkys In reply to Think I'll

We're still waiting for our last snow to melt. The next week looks really nice though, maybe I'll be able to get out and clean up our yard as well. Have fun :)

Collapse -

That heading is so off putting

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to I'm envious

I read the Total Posts of Pally and then saw this Heading and thought what is PS up to now? :^0

Col 0:-)

Collapse -

My work is done here.

by CharlieSpencer In reply to That heading is so off pu ...
Collapse -

Phhht

by PurpleSkys In reply to I'm envious

~~~~ to both of you

Collapse -

So Purple

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Phhht

What's Darryl saying about this?

Now that you can no longer report Spam I'm assuming you need something else to do. :^0

Col

Collapse -

I still get the odd one

by PurpleSkys In reply to So Purple

but I love being able to delete the rotten buggers spam. Most of the time I'm still surfing around and reading in the background, so not much has changed really :)

I'm also currently trying to out what I want to do next. I don't think I'll be able to do the job I was doing last year, or any job that would require me to sit and do data entry for 7-9 hrs a day. The continuous typing on the number pad irritates the pinch nerve in my shoulder . So I'm taking one day at a time and watching the job boards.

Collapse -

I can see it now

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to I still get the odd one

Purple jumping up and down in her chair screaming Crush, Kill Destroy as she deletes spam.

SWMBO reacts the same way when she uses the mower to mow the yard, the only time I'm allowed to touch the lawn mower is to replace things that she has broken, worn out or it needs routine service like a Oil Change.

It really relaxes her taking her frustrations about her son and his wife out on the poor defenseless grass who's only crime was to grow slightly in the past few days. :^0

I have to use the Brush Cuter, Edger and Concrete Vacuum to finish off what she can not be bothered to do properly and I get lots of strange looks by the neighbors because I Force POOR SWMBO to mow the yard. They get really confused when she insists that it's what she wants to do as Therapy.

As to the work front not much I can suggest here PS, there is always Tech Support but manning a Help Desk is only marginally better than Data Entry and in many cases a lot more frustrating.

Last month I had a complaint made against me because I asked one of the women who work for a company her home address. Apparently after I agreeded to look at her home computer for free I was somehow expected to fix it without having access to it and I most defiantly was not supposed to ask her where I was to go to look at it. X-(

Then when I didn't fix it she complained again that I had not come around to look at her computer like I said I would. Then when I finally got her home address out of her and had fixed the thing I was asked where she could download some Utility from so I asked for her E-Mail Address which she wrote down on the back of one of my Business Cards and when I returned to base I tried to send her a E-Mail with the Link. Apparently the E-Mail address that she had given me was no longer in use and She'll probably be complaining yet again that I failed to send her the E-Mail or that I rang her for a working E-Mail Address or most likely both. :^0 :^0

Freebies are just painful and you need to remember this No Good Deed Ever Goes Unpunished. :_|

Are all women so stupid? :-&

OH and remember they mistakenly call this GOOD WILL. ?

Col

Collapse -

OH Face Book

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

Is telling me that I have several contacts with Birthdays this week so we mustn't forget these important things.

It's Scummies Burfday and no one has wished him Happy Burfelsday yet.

Col

Back to Community Forum
14 total posts (Page 1 of 2)   01 | 02   Next