Here are the TR community stats for the past week:

TR members with the most total posts on the forums
seanferd - 89
adornoe - 88
vulpine - 47
AnsuGisalas - 46
NickNielsen - 41

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Discussions forum
Sonja Thompson ??? 49 (I swear I???m not making this up!) :)
Palmetto - 39
seanferd - 34
Sterling ???Chip??? Camden - 27
AnsuGisalas - 26

TR members with the most Votes Up in the Q&A forum
robo_dev - 4
cory.hopple - 3
seanferd, PurpleSkys, I'm ORAC, Peconet Tietokoneet, OH Smeg, and TheChas - 2

Top spam busters
Who Am I Really - 5
seanferd - 4
NickNielsen - 3
PurpleSkys and AnsuGisalas - 2

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

27 total posts (Page 1 of 3)   01 | 02 | 03   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Rigged The Scores is Rigged

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

Sonja has rigged the scores. :^0 :^0

No I don't really believe that either but don't you agree it would have been so much better if it was 42.

But the only advice I have for you Soni is Dont take your Guns to Town.

People who play with firearms often get burnt they have a habit of not doing what the people who own then expect to happen and there is no real substitute for not needing one to begin with. If you dont need to hid behind a firearm when you have one it tends to have the desired effect where as when you attempt to hid behind one they hurt you. :0

Now all we need is Santee number of Negative Votes to keep him happy. Though personally if I tried I believe that I could beat him without any trouble.

Col

Collapse -

good advices as always HAL

by seanferd In reply to Rigged The Scores is Rigg ...

<blockquote>People who play with firearms often get burnt</blockquote>

These people need proper training. <b>Never grasp a recently discharged weapon by the barrel. </b> :0

Collapse -

Nor

by santeewelding In reply to good advices as always HA ...

Shove it down the front of your pants.

Collapse -

ouch

by PurpleSkys In reply to Nor

now that's just wrong

Collapse -

It's safe provided you

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to Nor

Have Heat Proof Underwear on at the time I suppose.

But you have to remember to put the safety back on just in case you flinch at the sudden increase in heat. :^0

I've just made a minor modification to the Pushy I've added a Jack Shaft from Sick Bike Parts in the US so I now have 7 gears instead of the one on the motor that I used to have. It was a real pain to have to peddle up hills now I will not have to once I figure out how to mount the stand so I can start it.

With a bit of luck the glue will be dry by tomorrow so I can take it for a short 50 K ride and burn less than .5 of a Litre of fuel and keep in excess of 60 KPH all the way.

Not sure what the quack will make of this modification but he did insist that I should start riding a Push Bike. So being the good little boy that I am, I did as he suggested. Though after breaking my leg I pointed out it was his suggestion that I start riding a bike he denied all knowledge of that conversation. :^0 :^0

I wonder what Tammy would make of this Overpowered Monster way over specked for her though and it???s Blue.

Col

Collapse -

Oh, plus one to you.

by seanferd In reply to Nor

Plus a million for that thought.

Collapse -

Not exactly what I meant

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to good advices as always HA ...

But that works too.

Col

Collapse -

Sonja Thompson 49

by seanferd In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

W00t!

It's just because you rock, you know.

edit: P.S. that looks like one of those email addresses people use when they aren't really trying - sorry for using it as a post title removed from its proper context

Collapse -

LOL!

by Sonja Thompson Staff In reply to TR Community scoreboard f ...

You guys just made my morning - not just because you actually read the scoreboard, but because you're cute and random... well, seanferd is cute and Hal is random. LOL!

Collapse -

OH so sweet

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to LOL!

I've never had such a nice thing said about me.

Normally it's something alone the lines of #### Y## or something similar.

Mind you I say to anyone that turns up here #### O## and if they don't get that they get worried because I must be sick. :^0

Now who wants to see some pictures of my Carnivores as Spring has officially sprung and they are beginning to flower.

Perhaps I could feed that nasty person who used the full name of the EL Thread elsewhere on the site. After all the last thing we need is that Green Festering Monster to make another appearance. :_|

Col

Back to Community Forum
27 total posts (Page 1 of 3)   01 | 02 | 03   Next