Question

Use or new smartphone for $100-150 (the cheaper the better)

By thomasdudek86 ·
Tags: Smartphones
Hello everyone,

My partner is in need of a new smartphone and I have no idea about them. We really don't care about any special features. What we need and want is
- Android based system
- good voice/speaker quality
- good and replaceable, lasting battery
- a nice (but not high end super) quality camera (I myself have an iPhone 5s and am very happy with its camera quality, something comparable would be nice)
- runs smoothly, some lag is alright, it doesn't have to be anything that starts up within 1 sec and all apps are up and running. If it takes 5-10 secs that's totally okay if you know what I mean ;-)
- price range 110-160 USD (100-150 EUR)

Can you please help?
Thanks very much in advance!
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

A few suggestions for you

by tcavadias Staff In reply to Use or new smartphone for ...

Here are just a few suggestions for you:

1: Check your local swap pages (you can meet the person at your cell phone providers to ensure phone works, is not stolen)
2: Check Craigslist or FB marketplace (same as above - meet at your local cell phone provider)
3: I also use this site which I love: https://www.gazelle.com/

Good Luck!!

Collapse -

Use or new smartphone for $100-150 (the cheaper the better)

by lorihugheswriter In reply to Use or new smartphone for ...

Can you let me know if there are any Xiaomi phones available in your area? I might suggest you one if there are.

Collapse -

Best Mobile Prices

by kevinspacy In reply to Use or new smartphone for ...

Whether you are looking for a mid-range smartphone or a high range smartphone search the mobile prices at https://priceworms.com/mobiles/ you can also see the mobile classifications there.

Collapse -

eBay

by jjmiur In reply to Use or new smartphone for ...

Hello! In your place, I would have checked on eBay to find the right deal! Individuals normally have their used devices posted on the platform and prices can often be very interesting. You can also opt for any of the other platforms for an even wider choice. All the best!

Back to Smartphones Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Forums