General discussion

vs.net2005

By garrie ·
Hi,

I wonder if anyone can help on this, i have just upgraded from VS.Net 2003EA to VS.Net 2005Team Ed(not beta) have playing about with it but when i used to create web apps in the 2003 version i could drag any item around the form without any problems(the one with dots in the background), but when i try and drag an item around in the 2005 version i can not, i have tried changing the build style to flow but to no avail.

Regards,
Garrie.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

1 total post (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by HAL 9000 Moderator In reply to vs.net2005

I don't know if this will be of any help but as MS has nothing on their Web Site except a list of books to buy I would have a look in the help section as it very much sounds as if this is one of the Improvements that MS has introduced into this product to make it easier for end users.

From what MS developers have said about this product at their meetings it has been designed to be used by many developers across the entire company so they very likely have removed some of the better features to make it possible to track changes to who made them and when and have forgotten the ease of use that was so suitable once in this product.

Col

Back to Software Forum
1 total post (Page 1 of 1)