General discussion

What an achivement! My 100th discussion!

By jdclyde ·
7301 posts later, and here I am.

100th discussion. Some were very active, others not. A few actually turned out pretty good!

I have agreed with some people, and told others they are blinken nuts. Not offensive or agressive MOST of the time, and even on-topic some of the time.

Looking back, I have only had a few posts that I regretted, and was quick to say so on the follow up posts.

People may not agree with everything I write, but I have learned that it is alright to allow them to be wrong.

To TR members in general, this is a great site and thanks for being a part of it.

For TR people that I have come to know a lot better, it has become like a home thanks to you. From the tech support questions to the great personal advice that helped me through a very difficult time, this has really become something special. Thanks.

jd

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

78 total posts (Page 1 of 8)   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

It's really all your fault

by DMambo In reply to What an achivement! My 1 ...

I picked up on the divorce thread after a long time trolling before I ever posted. I think if it weren't for that thread, I probably would have let TR go by the wayside. Instead, even when I'm away frrom home on vacation, I find myself checking in.

Oh well, glad to be part of it, so thanks!!

Mambo

Collapse -

My friend

by jdclyde In reply to It's really all your faul ...

you were and remain a very welcome addition to TR. It always seems so quiet when you are MIA for a bit. We do notice when your not around.

The Divorce discussion, that really was a strange discussion. There was about 10 people that became members of TR ONLY because of that discussion and wanted to peer me about it. Anyone can read, but you can't post or peer if your not a member. It also had a handful that, like yourself, had just been on the way side until then. I had never expected more than about 20 posts tops!

The recent "google" discussion pulled in a few as well.

All that, and still no TR mug or shirt! What does it take?

Collapse -

start up a petition for the TR Shirt & Mug!

by UncleRob In reply to My friend

- start up a petition & I'll sign it,
100 discussions & 7000-8000 posts should receive some sort of recognition.
- either that or a free TR pro membership

Collapse -

Actually

by jdclyde In reply to start up a petition for t ...

I was refering to bringing in members, and getting existing members active.

Thanks for the vote though!

I would be content to just be able to BUY a nice BLACK landsend collar shirt with the TR logo. ;\ B-)

Collapse -

That makes you a PostMaster!

by oneamazingwriter In reply to What an achivement! My 1 ...

Congratulations, jd!
I raised my kids to know that they had the right to be wrong and they took it and ran with it, and I haven't seen them in years! (Oops!)
To celebrate this illustrious occasion I will throw caution to the wind and refuse to edit! (But you can bet your butt I'm typing slowly!)
(Boy! I hope that thing comes out right!)

Beth

Collapse -

postmaster

by jdclyde In reply to That makes you a PostMast ...

Funny you should use that word. I JUST had a conversation with a girl I ALMOST started dating that works for the US postal service. I asked her if her boss is a "PostMaster", does that make her a "PostSLAVE"? ;\ Never really got a good response on that one!

The rest is throwing me though. You talk about butts, and then hoping "that thing comes out"... :0 I thought I was the one to drag things into the sewer?

Collapse -

Emoticon! Emoticon!!

by oneamazingwriter In reply to postmaster

Boy! You can bet .. um.. your shoes (?) I'll remember that word from now on!

Collapse -

REAL evil emoicon would be nice

by jdclyde In reply to Emoticon! Emoticon!!

at times! ;\

Shoes? Now THAT is what I call being careful about the DE's in a post! unless of course, you don't have a shoe/foot fetish, do you? :0 eeewwwww!

Collapse -

I'm a Pisces, Hon

by oneamazingwriter In reply to REAL evil emoicon would b ...

We are the sign for feet!!

Collapse -

no no no

by jdclyde In reply to I'm a Pisces, Hon

fish, as in tuna.

~~sniff sniff~~

ewwww, feet.....

Back to Community Forum
78 total posts (Page 1 of 8)   01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05   Next