November 29, 2022 at 4:46 pm #4010590
What do you all think about teenagers posting to discussion forums?
by maestroGoetz · about 6 months ago
Tags: It employment, Off topic, Social enterprise
I am a high school audio video teacher and I have students posting to forums. I am not sure if I can post a link here but I have a couple of flipped classroom videos where I discuss the strategy.
I am a 47 year old who spent 10 years in tech sales before becoming a career tech teacher. I have been teaching for 5 years.
What do you think of this assignment?
Create a discussion forum post
Reading forums is a way to learn.
Contributing to forums is another way to learn.
1. Find a discussion forum. It can be a forum about any topic. Make it something you are interested in.
2. Register using a personal email or school email. If you like what you see and spend time on this and don’t want to lose access to your work after graduating, you might want to register with a personal email account
3. Create a post – your post could be a response to someone or something – your
post could be a new thread
4. Respond in google classroom here using the attached google doc with a link to your post. Include a screen shot of your post. Some of the threads are really long and it’s hard for me to see your exact post.
5. Use the attached google doc to enter and submit your work.
November 29, 2022 at 5:51 pm #4010592
Reply To: What do you all think about teenagers posting to discussion forums?
by birdmantd · about 6 months ago
In reply to What do you all think about teenagers posting to discussion forums?
Please, don’t post links on the forum. We do encourage members to post their thoughts on relevant thread topics. Most importantly, as long as members keep the forum rules in mind, there should be no issues. Moderators, such as myself, do our best to keep the forums orderly and we try to respect all members who follow the forum guidelines.
- This reply was modified 6 months ago by birdmantd.