General discussion

What is the hardest MCSE 2000 Exam?

By Rob1150 ·
I am currently working on my MCSE: Security.

I have'nt hit 70-210 yet, but looking at the coursework for it, it looks like a breeze.

70-215 was not that hard, mostly the unattended install crap was the biggest pain (And my instructor says that it is VERY unlikely that I will even use that.

However, 70-216 has been kicking my *** for two months now. I really want to just bail, move on to 70-220, or Security+ for my elective, and then come back to 70-216. This exam and the coursework for it are a b--ch.

Anyone else have any comments on what they think the harder exams are for MCSE?

For my cert I need, 210, 215, 216, 217, 220, 214 and Security+.

TIA, Rob.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by lcampbell In reply to What is the hardest MCSE ...

Certainly, 216 is the most intimdating. Personally, I left it till second to last. There is no requirement stating the exams must be written in order. I waited till I could look at some of the multiple choice Q's and KNOW what was wrong and why.
Then I gave it my best shot and passed the first go!
You will too, just study hard and don't stress about the exams. If you know the material you will know the wrong answers pretty quickly. Then picking the right ones is a breeze.
Good Luck

Collapse -

gettin ready

by jaxjazzy In reply to

I've been a Novell guru for the past ten years and now I'm studing for MC$E, and I take my first exam 3/12. I've selected 217, and I thought that would be the hardest.
I think alot of the subject matter is duplicated in all the exams, so eventually by passing all the exams, I'm sure I'll become well rounded.
What about the MC$A course?

Back to IT Employment Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)