General discussion

What to do - to legally use no longer sold PhotoDraw2000 Ver2

By rlmink ·
At our company I have one license and the media for Office 2000 Premium. Ofc2k Prem includes Photodraw 2000. The sale of Photodraw was discontinued in 2001. I like the product & it can adequately serve the needs of users at our company.

Licenses for Office 2000 Premium no longer can be purchased. I want to be compliant, but is it really necessary to purchase a license for a more current version of MS Office to legally utilize Photodraw?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

Ebay

by jdmercha In reply to What to do - to legally u ...

Check out Ebay.

Collapse -

Find out from MS

by gralfus In reply to What to do - to legally u ...

But they will probably want to license it to you, as opposed to letting you use it for free.
I understand some places still use Windows 3.1.

(Not sure what the other guy meant about Ebay.)

Collapse -

eBay Search for Software

by rlmink In reply to Find out from MS

What the search on eBay probably meant; is to utilize eBay for locating an old license for Office 2000 Premium or just Photodraw that someone is trying to sell. Also, someone might be selling OEM versions. Buying OEM versions, I believe, if you are not a reseller is an unlawful acquisition.

I wnat to hold off on contacting MS, so they do not know who I am. I may have to eventually contact them with my query.

Thanks for input

Collapse -

eBay Search for Software

by rlmink In reply to Find out from MS

What the search on eBay probably meant; is to utilize eBay for locating an old license for Office 2000 Premium or just Photodraw that someone is trying to sell. Also, someone might be selling OEM versions. Buying OEM versions, I believe, if you are not a reseller is an unlawful acquisition.

I wnat to hold off on contacting MS, so they do not know who I am. I may have to eventually contact them with my query.

Thanks for input

Back to Software Forum
4 total posts (Page 1 of 1)