Question

Which is the Best PHP framework in 2018?

By seowamasoftware ·
Can anyone please tell me Which is the Best PHP framework in 2018?
10 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

Laravel

by algoworkstechnolog1 In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

Laravel is by far the most popular and the best PHP framework out there. It provides PHP developers with a huge ecosystem that can be leveraged to make web app development faster. In addition, its many features make rapid development and deployment achievable. Its templating engine called Blade enables repeatable tasks such as caching, authentication, sessions, RESTful routing, queuing, etc. Developers can also experience hassle-free development via Homestead – its packaged Vagrant box.

Collapse -

Best PHP framework in 2018

by Vitsusa In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

Laravel, Symfony, Phalcon, FuelPHP, Zend Framework, PHPixie and CakePHP are best PHP framework in 2018.

Collapse -

Best framework

by 01williamena In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

You must use CI i.e. Codeigniter. It is the best and very easy framework.

Collapse -

Laravel is a great framework

by VinBoris In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

More than 1 million websites are made with Laravel over the internet which indicates it is the best PHP framework. It provides various features and functionalities such as providing an easy authentication system with a simple-to-use interface. For the developers who want to learn Laravel development or the businesses who want best web apps– Laravel is the best choice.

Collapse -

php framework

by asamits765 In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

There are many PHP frameworks but some of them are the best. Laravel, symfony, Yii2, Zend, Codelgniter, Phalcon. CakePHP, FuelPHP and many more.

Collapse -

Laravel

by supocod In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

One of the best is Laravel. In my humble opinion. Although the framework is actually quite a lot. The best are those in which you can work productively and write templates, for example. That's just Laravel used productively for this. Even grandees like templatemonster https://www.templatemonster.com/blog/build-amazon-affiliate-store-wordpress/ amazon store templates have a lot of their code for site templates written in it.

Collapse -

Best PHP frameworks in 2018

by wenso.services In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

Codeignitor, Laravel, and cake PHP..etc are the best PHP frameworks in 2018...

Collapse -

Symfony and Yii

by jugoexpress9 In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

I use Symfony and Yii. Symfony is probably one of the most complete PHP frameworks. It is largely inspired by other web applications such as Ruby On Rails, Django and Spring. Yii is a high performance framework for developing Web 2.0 applications. It comes with a multitude of features like MVC, DAO / ActiveRecord, I18N / L10N, authentication, role-based control, testing ...

Collapse -

Many options

by Alice Samanta In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

You can have a look at many options available:

1. CakePHP
2. FuelPHP
3. Phalcon

and many more.

Collapse -

Best PHP Frameworks

by csstree In reply to Which is the Best PHP fra ...

There are many PHP Frameworks in the market and probably you are using one of them. But out of all those frameworks in the market, which one is best to use for Modern Web Development.
Here are top 5 PHP frameworks used by most of the PHP developers globally: Laravel, CakePHP, Yii, Symfony, and CodeIgniter.

Back to Open Source Forum
10 total posts (Page 1 of 1)