Question

• Creator
    Topic

Why DevOps Adoption Should Matter to Developers in 2022?

by jacelynsia ·

How DevOps can help Developers how its making their life easier, how DevOps is helping with faster and better deliveries. It will be helpful if you can substantiate it with some case studies.

You are posting a reply to: Why DevOps Adoption Should Matter to Developers in 2022?

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Actually

by rproffitt ·

In reply to Why DevOps Adoption Should Matter to Developers in 2022?

I found companies don’t do DevOps for financial reasons. Do you know why?

DevOps is important – I am telling you why

by pallavdas ·

In reply to Why DevOps Adoption Should Matter to Developers in 2022?

Let’s me help you with some stats here:

77% of companies have stated that they depend on DevOps to deploy software and planning to do at the earliest.

And 86% of companies feel the need to develop and start the production of new products quickly.

So, your business depends on delivering software in a timely fashion. That software you can use for internal purposes or solving customer needs so that you can empower your people or create a well-ordered delivery chain.

Things run smoothly when the software development life cycle goes as planned. When software delivery gets interrupted and hence slowed down, it can give rise to a domino effect on your end-users and throughout your business.

And when those tailbacks and bottlenecks start to barge on your development process, there can be catastrophic consequences.

Building a DevOps culture comes into play here.

This particular trend has become exceptionally popular for companies around the world to shift from conventional software development to DevOps.

Not what I experienced.

by rproffitt ·

In reply to DevOps is important – I am telling you why

Over the last ten plus companies I consulted at, not one implemented any of what you call DevOps. Among these were big name billion dollar companies.

DevOps isn’t in wide spread use for very simple reasons. Can you share why?

Viewing 1 reply thread