Question

• Creator
    Topic

W 10 v21H2 MS Office 2003 Change Menu font size (File, Edit, View,

by nora.oz ·

Windows 10 v21H2
    MS Office 2003
    How to change font size of Menu (File, Edit, View, Insert, etc…)

https://zupimages.net/viewer.php?id=22/02/x2l4.png

You are posting a reply to: W 10 v21H2 MS Office 2003 Change Menu font size (File, Edit, View,

The posting of advertisements, profanity, or personal attacks is prohibited. Please refer to our Community FAQs for details. All submitted content is subject to our Terms of Use.

All Answers

• Author
    Replies

Suggestion

by birdmantd ·

In reply to W 10 v21H2 MS Office 2003 Change Menu font size (File, Edit, View,

Google is your friend and the answer is on the internet.

W 10 v21H2 MS Office 2003 Change Menu font size (File, Edit, View,

by nora.oz ·

In reply to Suggestion

I registered on this forum because I didn’t find an answer to my problem on Google. Thanks anyway for your ‘help’.

Re: Word 2003, font size setting of menu bar

by kees_b ·

In reply to W 10 v21H2 MS Office 2003 Change Menu font size (File, Edit, View,

I’m afraid it’s not possible. Under Tools there are some options to customize bars, but there’s nothing like a font (size) setting. It’s seems it’s not possible in a VBA-macro either.

The only thing I can suggest is to set the screen in the Settings app to display at 125% or 150% in stead of the usual 100%. But then everything becomes bigger, not only the text in the menu bar.

Since you explicitely mention Windows 10, let me ask you how you did this in Windows XP, the OS that was run in 2003.

Word 2003, font size setting of menu bar

by nora.oz ·

In reply to Re: Word 2003, font size setting of menu bar

Hi @Kes_B

Okay I gonna check your suggestion and will let you know.

BTW I really don’t get it why the heck Microsoft© didn’t use Windows7 same settings which were so convenient and detailed.

Word 2003, font size setting of menu bar

by nora.oz ·

In reply to Word 2003, font size setting of menu bar

Hey there,

There are none problems but only solutions !

Found out a way at least for Word2003 and Excel2003 using â–şWindows10â—„.
          Here is how :

WORD/EXCEL ENLARGE BUTTONS :
          • Tools → Customize → Options tab → check Large icons → Click on ‘close’.

ENLARGE FONT SIZE :
          • click Start Windows button → Settings → Ease of access → Display → move the slider to adjust text size → choose an option to ‘make everything bigger’ →click ❌ to exit.

You may have to try several settings before finding yours.

Viewing 1 reply thread