General discussion

Windows 2000 Server exam self study?

By Johnny M ·
Hi all,

I intend to embark on a self study program for the MS Windows 2000 Server exam. What do you think are the best books, sample exams etc. that I can purchase? I already have a couple of years experience with working with Windows 2000 so I have the background knowledge but mainly need something that will show what is needed to pass the exam (sample tests are a must I think).

Thanks very much,

Johnny M.

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Comments

Collapse -

by Saffer In reply to Windows 2000 Server exam ...

Johnny,

I have done the MCP for 2000 Server. I used the Sybex book to study and then did the Transcender exams. I found the Sybex book was lacking some of the depth that the Transcender exam went into. The MS Press books are in much more detail, sometimes too much, but if you already have experience in Server, it may be worth while looking at some reviews of the MS Press book for Server.

Collapse -

Test King

by twright In reply to Windows 2000 Server exam ...

I passed the entire MCSE core curriculum with Test King http://www.testking.com. You have to purchase the study sheets, but when I took the exams, the questions were almost identical. That's not to say it'll work for you the same as it has for me.

I also read and did the sample questions from the Sybex series.

Collapse -

General Questions

by ungemah_4 In reply to Windows 2000 Server exam ...

I too am doing the same thing currently focused on 70-210 the best materials I have found are @http://www.cbtnuggets.com I stumbled uopn these materials by approaching a co-worker who already has the mcse on win2k. All I said to him was "Tom I understand you have your mcse. I want to be you. How do I get there?" I suggest do the same

Back to IT Employment Forum
3 total posts (Page 1 of 1)