Question

word 2003

By cumgroovymaria ·
Hello,

I have a problem with Word 2003
After spending some time working on a document for my A Level work, I was extremely shocked to find that when i re-opened the document it had changed my work into 61 pages of

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

=[
Is there anything i can do to get my work back?
Thank-You
write back to

cumgroovymaria@aol.com

please =]

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
| Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Back to Software Forum
2 total posts (Page 1 of 1)