Question

Locked

Would it be difficult to modify the script to do an entire directory tree?

By ushba_altai ·
Is it a difficult modification to do an entire directory tree, instead of just the upper level selected directory?

This conversation is currently closed to new comments.

7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  
Thread display: Collapse - | Expand +

All Answers

Collapse -

yes, very.

by CG IT In reply to Would it be difficult to ...
Collapse -

Well, it depends

by neilb@uk In reply to Would it be difficult to ...

I think CGIT might be being a bit pessimistic.

Collapse -

Nah, well maybe, ok maybe sarcastic

by CG IT In reply to Well, it depends
Collapse -

Oh, I saw THAT

by neilb@uk In reply to Nah, well maybe, ok may ...

I'm just bored.

Collapse -

Ah! I was bored with all the help desk questions

by CG IT In reply to Oh, I saw THAT

couldn't resist being sarcastic. It's monday.

I guess if we all ignored them, maybe they will go away, find someother Q&A forum to fill up with help desk questions.

Collapse -

They confused me.

by Leonardo_C In reply to Ah! I was bored with ...

Being a n00b here, I started answering stuff to pass the time and then it hit me: Isn't this supposed to be an IT Pro forum?

It really hit me when I read the "my server shuts down. Why?" question.
Seriously, who let that guy admin a server?

Collapse -

which is why I posted It doesn't like you :)

by CG IT In reply to They confused me.

85% of the time, I just ignor those questions, the other 15% of the time, I am either sarcastic or ...well sarcastic...

Back to Web Development Forum
7 total posts (Page 1 of 1)  

Related Discussions

Related Forums