Dayforce’s HCM software supports enterprises with over 1,000 employees. We dive into Dayforce’s features and competitors so you can find your ideal HCM solution.
Kylie McQuarrie has been writing about small businesses, payroll, and finance for ten years. While wrapping up her master's degree in English, she simultaneously leant her writing and SEO expertise to small businesses struggling to reach customers in Canada, the US and Australia. She's been pursuing a professional writing career with a focus on business payroll and accounting ever since.Expertise
- Small-Business Finance
- Small-Business Loans
- Small-Business Banks
- Small-Business Financing
- MA, English (African literature emphasis), 2015
- BA, English (minor: African studies), 2012
- Fairy God Boss (https://fairygodboss.com/career-topics/how-i-went-from-working-remote-to-working-in-an-office-without-losing-my-cool)
- SCORE (https://www.score.org/resource/blog-post/3-tips-organizing-your-books-end-year)
- G2 (https://learn.g2.com/parent-friendly-workplace)
- Writers Domain (https://blog.writersdomain.net/author/kmcquarrie_wd/)
- CenturyLinkQuote (https://www.centurylinkquote.com/resources/make-your-phone-work-for-you-not-against-you-at-work/)
- Business.org (https://www.business.org/author/kylie-mcquarrie/)
- Has written featured guest posts for G2, SCORE, Writers Domain and Fairy God Boss.
- Senior payroll staff writer for TechRepublic (current) and Business.org (former)
-I'm a sucker for Apple's streamlined, layperson-friendly tech. I got my first MacBook in 2007 and have never looked back. -I resisted the pull of ebooks for as long as I could, but there's something about a Kindle Paperwhite that is absolutely irresistible. -A digital alarm clock—preferably one with a light that mimics soft sunlight—is infinitely more ideal than hitting your phone's snooze button each morning. -I could live without my Nintendo Switch, but why would I want to? -The iPod was easily the best invention of the 21st century and I will stand by that until my dying day.
Trying to decide between QuickBooks and Sage? We break down each accounting software's prices, features, pros and cons.
Looking for the best payroll software for accountants in 2024? We've put together a list of the top six payroll systems to help you find the right solution for your business.
Rippling’s HR, payroll and IT platform is ideal for some companies, but if your budget or business needs require an alternative, consider a top Rippling competitor like Papaya or Paychex.
Accounting is a foundational process for every business, no matter how big or small. Learn what accounting is, why it matters and how to make it work for you.
SurePayroll's outstanding price, ease of use and full suite of features make it a top payroll software pick for budget-conscious business owners.
Looking for an alternative to Deel? Our comprehensive list of top Deel competitors helps you find the right international payroll tool for your business.
Small-business payroll software simplifies and streamlines in-house payroll. Learn about top payroll solutions like Gusto, OnPay and more.
Interested in learning more about the state of the accounting industry? Check out our roundup of 37 crucial accounting statistics to kick off the new year.
We review the best Canadian accounting software for small, midsize and large businesses. Compare features, pricing, pros and cons for software like Xero, Zoho and QuickBooks.