The Google Pixel
Arguably the most exciting announcement at today's Made By Google event was the Pixel phone. It sports a number of features, including:
- A 12.3 megapixel camera, which received the highest ever DXO Mark rating of any smartphone. It comes in at an impressive 89--three more points than the iPhone 6.
- Smartburst photo technology, which will automatically use the best of a series of burst photos.
- HDR+ with zero shutter lag
- Free unlimited Google Cloud storage for full-resolution photos and videos
- Google Duo, a video calling application that will work with Android and iOS devices
- 15 minutes of charging for 7 hours of battery life