Today On Premium
While video teleconferencing has been used as a common business tool for many years, the associated principles regarding etiquette may not be as familiar as it should be to all of your employees. This Video and Online Conferencing Policy, from TechRepublic Premium, can help your business establish a common set of rules all of your ...
Modern businesses collect extraordinary amounts of data, so knowing when and why you should deploy solid state drives will continue to be crucial to the development of your IT infrastructure strategy. It is vital that everyone involved in data management, particularly regarding storage, have a clear and complete understanding of the terminology surrounding SSDs. This ...
Unmanned aircraft systems, more commonly known as drones, have quite literally taken off by performing many new and inventive commercial applications. Delivering packages, recording terrain, reporting news, documenting wildlife and even providing internet access are just a few of the functions drones can offer. The list is sure to grow longer and more diverse as ...
One of the best ways to identify promising candidates for a job opening is via a telephone interview. By asking both general and position-specific questions, you can get a read on candidates’ experience, skills and personality. This cheat sheet from TechRepublic Premium provides a framework for assessing qualifications for a software developer role. The download ...
Ensuring suppliers are properly vetted, negotiated with, and able to serve as a valuable resource for providing those products and services helps both the IT department and the company itself succeed. This also helps protect company data and employees from potential data breaches produced by associations with subpar external entities. The purpose of this policy ...
An organization’s data and information possess tremendous value and must always be safeguarded. This policy from TechRepublic Premium helps ensure an organization’s storage media are properly cleansed and sanitized prior to disposal, recycling or donation. From the policy: When disposing of damaged, unusable, obsolete, off-lease, decommissioned, old, or end-of-service-life equipment and media, the organization requires ...
This policy from TechRepublic Premium will help you implement the backup environment that is appropriate for your company. It factors in onsite, remote and cloud operations and covers issues such as storage capacity, network bandwidth and access controls. From the policy: Defining criticality of data Identifying the criticality of data is a key component in ...
Cloud computing systems provide a distinct and measurable competitive advantage, and implementing a successful transformation can reap significant long-term benefits for any enterprise. These selection guidelines — and the accompanying file — from TechRepublic Premium will help you establish what your business needs from a cloud-based integrated management system. Once you narrow your choices to ...
Whether your business is a well-established powerhouse or just barely getting off the ground, you’re going to need a professional, functional and inviting website. No matter what business you’re in, it’s essential to have at least a minimum presence on the internet. Trying to conduct business without that presence places your organization at a great ...
Whether your enterprise is dealing with a business environment measured on a global scale or one that is confined to the local level, you will always have to deal with people. Changing economic fortunes, social interaction and other factors too many to name can cause stress and, unfortunately, lead to people acting out in inappropriate ...
- Oct 3: GDPR Data Breach Notification Letter -- $9
- Oct 3: Anti-Discrimination Policy -- $9
- Oct 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Recruiter -- $19
- Oct 3: Security Awareness and Training Policy -- $9
- Oct 4: Hostile Workplace Prevention Policy -- $9
- Oct 4: Quick Glossary: Cybersecurity Attacks -- $19
- Oct 4: Power Checklist: Managing and Troubleshooting Android Devices -- $9
- Oct 4: Hardware Decommissioning Policy -- $9
- Oct 5: Quick Glossary: Edtech -- $19
- Oct 5: Software Installation Policy -- $9
- Oct 5: Power Checklist: Troubleshooting Hard Drive Failures -- $9
- Oct 5: New Equipment Budget Policy -- $9
- Oct 6: Project Manager Resume Template -- FREE
- Oct 9: Quick Glossary: Greentech -- $19
- Oct 9: MSP Best Practices: PC Maintenance Checklist -- $9
- Oct 9: Technical Documentation Policy -- $9
- Oct 9: Server Deployment/Migration Checklist -- $9
- Oct 10: Quick Glossary: Financial Crime -- $19
- Oct 10: MSP Best Practices: Network Switch and Router Deployment Checklist -- $9
- Oct 10: Power Checklist: New Workstation -- $9
- Oct 10: Portable Storage Policy -- $9
- Oct 11: Patch Management Policy -- $9
- Oct 11: Quick Glossary: Cleantech -- $19
- Oct 11: Power Checklist: Managing and Troubleshooting Windows User Accounts -- $19
- Oct 11: Third-Party Vendor Policy -- $9
- Oct 12: EU GDPR Compliance Checklist --$9
- Oct 12: Quick Glossary: Smartphones -- $9
- Oct 12: Power Checklist: Vetting Employees for Security Sensitive Operations -- $9
- Oct 12: Change Control Policy -- $9
- Oct 16: GDPR Consent Request Forms: Sample Text -- $9
- Oct 16: Quick Glossary: Payroll -- $19
- Oct 16: Checklist: Securing Windows 10 Systems -- $9
- Oct 16: Software Procurement Policy -- $9