Today On Premium
It doesn’t matter whether your organization is a huge multinational business enterprise or a one-person operation. At some point, your computer networks and systems will be attacked by someone with criminal intent. Cybersecurity attacks, in all their various forms, are inevitable and relentless. This quick glossary from TechRepublic Premium explains the terminology behind the most ...
Every hardware device used by an organization has a finite lifespan or viable period of use, and the retirement of old gadgets and the acquisition of new ones is a part of life with technology. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides guidelines for the appropriate removal and disposal of all technological hardware used by the ...
In the current business environment, it is almost inevitable that an organization will experience a security breach that exposes collected personal data to unauthorized access. Under the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation, regardless of the severity of the security breach, organizations must inform their EU customers and stakeholders of the incident in a ...
Finding and recruiting competent talent for a business enterprise is an essential part of HR management. Overall success in a competitive business world is often a product of the quality of people hired to fulfill specific job roles. This need for quality people can be particularly intense for HR professionals filling technical positions. This hiring ...
A security policy is only as valuable as the knowledge and efforts of those who adhere to it, whether IT staff or regular users. Understanding the importance of computer and network security, and building accountability for these concepts, is critical to achieving organizational goals. The purpose of this policy from TechRepublic Premium is to describe ...
Despite heightened efforts to address workplace diversity, equity and inclusion, many workers are still experiencing discrimination at work. The purpose of this policy from TechRepublic Premium is to provide guidelines for anti-discrimination within the company. From the policy: RELEVANT TRAINING The company acknowledges that discrimination can occur unconsciously, since everyone has prejudices that can be ...
This OneDrive Cloud Usage Policy, courtesy of TechRepublic Premium, defines the practices and behaviors organization representatives must follow when using any Microsoft OneDrive cloud file storage account to execute organization services, process organization data, or access or store organization information. From the policy: No organization representative should ever install a personal OneDrive account on any ...
One of the most common and most requested jobs listed by the video game industry is the job of video game designer. Depending on the company, the platform, the project and the company’s specific development process, the job of a video game designer can mean many different things. But at its base level, a game ...
For businesses, sustainability means maintaining the ecological, economic and holistic well-being of present and future clients. This entails taking into account the demands and necessities of individuals and society without jeopardizing the growth or wellness of the generations that follow. As an accountable business entity, this policy from TechRepublic Premium defines the company’s commitment to ...
Modern video games rely on a cornucopia of sounds to engage and engross players. Whether it is ambient sound to set the mood, music to invoke a feeling or dialog to tell the story, sound is vital to the immersive experience of a video game. The individual responsible for meshing all those disparate sounds together ...
- Nov 30: Quality Assurance Checklist for Outsourced Projects -- $9
- Nov 30: Cloud Computing Policy -- $9
- Dec 1: Payroll Processing Checklist -- $9
- Dec 4: Hiring Kit: Video Game Animator -- $19
- Dec 4: New Employee Checklist and Default Access Policy -- $9
- Dec 5: What is Generative AI? -- $9
- Dec 5: Hiring Kit: Technical Writer -- $19
- Dec 5: AlmaLinux Checklist: 9 Things To Do After Installation -- $9
- Dec 6: Generative AI Policy -- $9
- Dec 6: Hiring Kit: User Experience Designer -- $9
- Dec 7: Quick Glossary: Cryptocurrency -- $19
- Dec 7: Hiring Kit: Blockchain Engineer -- $19
- Dec 8: Incident Reporting and Response Procedure Policy -- $9
- Dec 11: Remote Device Management and Wiping Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Moonlighting Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Hiring Kit: SQL Developer -- $19
- Dec 13: Quick Glossary: Artificial Intelligence -- $9
- Dec 13: Data Governance Policy -- $9
- Dec 14: Power Checklist: Managing Backups -- $9
- Dec 15: Benefits of Adopting Zero-Trust Security -- $9
- Dec 18: New Client Audit Checklist -- $9
- Dec 19: Virtual and Augmented Reality Policy -- $9
- Dec 19: How Organizations Can Prevent Their Employees Falling for Cyber Scams -- $9
- Dec 20: Hiring Kit: Chief Digital Officer -- $19
- Dec 20: Supply Chain Security Policy -- $9
- Dec 21: Hiring Kit: Technical Copywriter -- $19
- Dec 21: AI Resource Pack -- $29
- Dec 22: 7 Steps for Setting Goals in a New Year -- FREE
- Jan 2: A Concise Guide to Remote Work -- FREE
- Jan 2: Secure Browser Usage Policy -- $9
- Jan 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Project Manager -- $19
- Jan 3: What is ESG? -- $9