Today On Premium
By deploying the right help desk ticket management system, successful growing businesses can document, manage and solve technical problems for employees and customers systematically and efficiently. The following guidelines from TechRepublic Premium will help you evaluate solution criteria and find, document and deploy the best solution for your business. From the guide: When choosing which ...
Properly managed, planned systems outages need not prove contentious or disruptive. With a little foresight, even scheduled service interruptions can be coordinated in ways that catch no one by surprise and minimize productivity issues. Check out the accompanying checklist from TechRepublic Premium to learn more about coordinating scheduled systems outages. From the checklist: CREATE A ...
Stories of virus and malware infections, data loss, system compromises and unauthorized access dominate headlines, and your WordPress website may be contributing to the problem. WordPress is the most popular CMS in the world. According to Colorlib, WordPress is used by over 800 million websites worldwide. But unfortunately, that popularity also makes it one of ...
Cybersecurity attacks are inevitable for modern businesses. Therefore, it is vital that businesses deploy countermeasures to mitigate the damage these attacks cause. This quick glossary from TechRepublic Premium explains the terminology behind the most common cybersecurity countermeasures. From the glossary: CHECKSUM Refers to a numerical value that is calculated based on the contents of the ...
In many ways, data has become the primary currency of modern organizations. It doesn’t matter whether you are a large business enterprise, SMB, government or nonprofit, the collection, management, protection and analysis of data is a determining factor in your overall success. This policy from TechRepublic Premium establishes an enterprise-wide framework for categorizing and classifying ...
It’s common for third-party vendors to require access to company systems, resources or facilities in order to provide service or maintenance, support company functions and personnel or engage in security or monitoring endeavors. The purpose of this Vendor Access Policy from TechRepublic Premium is to establish appropriate guidelines for providing, monitoring, adjusting and terminating vendor ...
To make interviewing job candidates for IT support positions a little easier, TechRepublic Premium has collected and categorized a number of interview questions submitted by its members. You can use some of these questions as written but will need to modify others to match the job skill you are seeking. From the download: PREPARATION QUESTIONS ...
While video teleconferencing has been used as a common business tool for many years, the associated principles regarding etiquette may not be as familiar as it should be to all of your employees. This Video and Online Conferencing Policy, from TechRepublic Premium, can help your business establish a common set of rules all of your ...
Modern businesses collect extraordinary amounts of data, so knowing when and why you should deploy solid state drives will continue to be crucial to the development of your IT infrastructure strategy. It is vital that everyone involved in data management, particularly regarding storage, have a clear and complete understanding of the terminology surrounding SSDs. This ...
Unmanned aircraft systems, more commonly known as drones, have quite literally taken off by performing many new and inventive commercial applications. Delivering packages, recording terrain, reporting news, documenting wildlife and even providing internet access are just a few of the functions drones can offer. The list is sure to grow longer and more diverse as ...
- Dec 4: Hiring Kit: Video Game Animator -- $19
- Dec 4: New Employee Checklist and Default Access Policy -- $9
- Dec 5: What is Generative AI? -- $9
- Dec 5: Hiring Kit: Technical Writer -- $19
- Dec 5: AlmaLinux Checklist: 9 Things To Do After Installation -- $9
- Dec 6: Generative AI Policy -- $9
- Dec 6: Hiring Kit: User Experience Designer -- $9
- Dec 7: Quick Glossary: Cryptocurrency -- $19
- Dec 7: Hiring Kit: Blockchain Engineer -- $19
- Dec 8: Incident Reporting and Response Procedure Policy -- $9
- Dec 11: Remote Device Management and Wiping Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Moonlighting Policy -- $9
- Dec 12: Hiring Kit: SQL Developer -- $19
- Dec 13: Quick Glossary: Artificial Intelligence -- $9
- Dec 13: Data Governance Policy -- $9
- Dec 14: Power Checklist: Managing Backups -- $9
- Dec 15: Benefits of Adopting Zero-Trust Security -- $9
- Dec 18: New Client Audit Checklist -- $9
- Dec 19: Virtual and Augmented Reality Policy -- $9
- Dec 19: How Organizations Can Prevent Their Employees Falling for Cyber Scams -- $9
- Dec 20: Hiring Kit: Chief Digital Officer -- $19
- Dec 20: Supply Chain Security Policy -- $9
- Dec 21: Hiring Kit: Technical Copywriter -- $19
- Dec 21: AI Resource Pack -- $29
- Dec 22: 7 Steps for Setting Goals in a New Year -- FREE
- Jan 2: A Concise Guide to Remote Work -- FREE
- Jan 2: Secure Browser Usage Policy -- $9
- Jan 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Project Manager -- $19
- Jan 3: What is ESG? -- $9
- Jan 4: Home Video Setup: What You Need to Look and Sound Professional -- $9
- Jan 4: Finance Resource Pack -- $49
- Jan 4: 10 Things You May Be Asked during a Developer Interview -- FREE
- Jan 5: Corporate Gaming Policy -- $9