Today On Premium
IT professionals, such as system and network administrators, help desk staff, management personnel and sometimes external vendor representatives, are routinely provided full access to company servers, network devices and data so that they can effectively perform their jobs. This policy from TechRepublic Premium provides guidelines for the company and its IT staff to ensure the ...
Phone interviews can save time and speed up the hiring process. This cheat sheet from TechRepublic Premium will make it easy to ask both general and job-specific questions, allowing you to compare candidates systematically. Questions from the cheat sheet: Can you describe a work experience where you were part of a project or initiative and ...
Amidst the growing landscape of data storage methods and functions, keeping up with the terminology used to describe the technology has become challenging as well. This quick glossary from TechRepublic Premium is intended to serve as a guide to defining common storage terms and noteworthy storage service providers. From the glossary: ASYNCHRONOUS REPLICATION Asynchronous replication ...
Remote work has become a staple in the business world, especially in light of some companies permanently closing their office locations and transitioning their employees into a full remote work environment. The purpose of this policy from TechRepublic Premium is to establish appropriate guidelines for the remote workforce, including what sort of environments they should ...
The IT department must regularly perform maintenance, upgrades and other service on organizational servers, systems and networks either for upkeep or restorative purposes. This work often results in either intentional or unintentional downtime. This policy from TechRepublic Premium describes how the organization should plan for and announce scheduled server, system and network downtime to specify ...
For many industries and enterprises, efficient manufacturing requires at least some form of robotic automation. In fact, in some instances, companies could not compete or survive without it. Along with this growing reliance on robotics in modern manufacturing comes the need to have a working knowledge of robotics terminology. TechRepublic Premium presents this quick glossary ...
Phone interviews can save time and speed up the hiring process. This cheat sheet will make it easy to ask both general and job-specific questions, allowing you to compare candidates for the field/systems engineer job systematically. Questions from the cheat sheet: In what type of corporate culture do you thrive best and why? Have you ...
Voice engineers are responsible for installing, operating and managing voice communication systems — a critically important role for any business. This cheat sheet from TechRepublic Premium provides a section of general questions, followed by job-specific questions aimed at determining candidates’ experience, skills and suitability for the voice engineer position. Questions from the cheat sheet: Describe ...
Whether you work for a company completely committed to the cloud, relying exclusively on a physical data center or utilizing a hybrid of the two, supporting the business through proper setups and maintenance makes server know-how even more critical. This checklist from TechRepublic Premium is intended to provide management guidelines and solutions to many of ...
An organization’s IT hardware inventory constitutes a significant capital investment in order to perform company operations. Because hardware represents a critical asset and often holds organizational data, it is important for the company to track each component from purchase and deployment to decommissioning and disposal. This policy from TechRepublic Premium describes the guidelines by which ...
- Sep 26: Mental Health Policy -- $19
- Sep 26: Building a Practical Chart of Accounts: Two Sample Documents -- FREE
- Sep 26: Quick Glossary: Cloud Platform Services -- $19
- Sep 26: IT Data Center Green Energy Policy -- $19
- Sep 27: Identity Theft Protection Policy -- $19
- Sep 27: Home Office Deduction Guide and Checklist -- $9
- Sep 27: Quick Glossary: Malware -- $19
- Sep 27: Internet of Things Policy -- $19
- Sep 28: Quick Glossary: Fintech -- $19
- Sep 28: Hiring Kit: Video Game Audio Engineer -- $19
- Sep 28: Anti-Money Laundering Policy -- $19
- Sep 28: EU GDPR Compliance Checklist --$9
- Oct 2: OneDrive Cloud Usage Policy -- $9
- Oct 2: GDPR Consent Request Forms: Sample Text -- $9
- Oct 2: Hiring Kit: Video Game Designer -- $19
- Oct 2: Environmental Policy -- $9
- Oct 3: GDPR Data Breach Notification Letter -- $9
- Oct 3: Anti-Discrimination Policy -- $9
- Oct 3: Hiring Kit: Technical Recruiter -- $19
- Oct 3: Security Awareness and Training Policy -- $9
- Oct 4: Hostile Workplace Prevention Policy -- $9
- Oct 4: Quick Glossary: Cybersecurity Attacks -- $19
- Oct 4: Power Checklist: Managing and Troubleshooting Android Devices -- $9
- Oct 4: Hardware Decommissioning Policy -- $9
- Oct 5: Quick Glossary: Edtech -- $19
- Oct 5: Software Installation Policy -- $9
- Oct 5: Power Checklist: Troubleshooting Hard Drive Failures -- $9
- Oct 5: New Equipment Budget Policy -- $9
- Oct 6: Project Manager Resume Template -- FREE
- Oct 9: Quick Glossary: Greentech -- $19
- Oct 9: MSP Best Practices: PC Maintenance Checklist -- $9
- Oct 9: Technical Documentation Policy -- $9
- Oct 9: Server Deployment/Migration Checklist -- $9