Apple rolled out its Apple Watch Series 6 on September 15, 2020 during its Time Flies event with a new health sensor that enables blood-oxygen monitoring and is “the most colorful lineup ever,” Apple COO Jeff Williams said. The health sensor shines red and infrared lights to calculate the color of a person’s blood, which indicates blood-oxygen level, in 15 seconds. It also captures periodic background readings and stores them while you sleep, Williams said.
This Apple Watch Series 6 cheat sheet includes details about additional features in the smartwatch, specs, pricing information, and much more. This free PDF download from TechRepublic will be updated if there is new information from Apple about the Watch Series 6.
In the cheat sheet:
- What is the Apple Watch Series 6?
- What are the key features of the Apple Watch Series 6?
- What is Family Setup?
- Specs for the Apple Watch Series 6
- What are the color, bands, and display options for the Apple Watch Series 6?
- Is the Apple Watch Series 6 eco-friendly?
- What is Apple One?
- What is Apple’s Fitness+ service?
- What is the price for an Apple Watch Series 6?
- When and where can I buy an Apple Watch Series 6?
- What are the top alternatives to the Apple Watch Series 6?
- And much more!