Facebook Messenger: A cheat sheet (free PDF)
Facebook Messenger was launched as a private instant messaging feature in 2008, and it has evolved into a standalone app used by more than 40 million businesses to communicate with their customers. Those businesses are clued into another important Facebook Messenger statistic: It’s used by more than 1.3 billion individuals (according to Facebook). That’s a lot of people within arm’s reach for customer service, marketing messages, and other communication.
Facebook has made no secret about its desire to push Messenger as a business platform, but what does that mean for businesses that want to use it? This free PDF download from TechRepublic will help explain the intricacies of Facebook Messenger’s business applications and how to get the most out of it.
In the download:
- What is Facebook Messenger?
- How can businesses use Facebook Messenger?
- Is using Facebook Messenger a security risk?
- Is Facebook Messenger a replacement for other enterprise messaging platforms?
- What are alternatives to Facebook Messenger?
- How can my business start using Facebook Messenger?
Subscribe to the Developer Insider Newsletter
From the hottest programming languages to commentary on the Linux OS, get the developer and open source news and tips you need to know. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays