How to use Google Meet (free PDF)
Google Meet is an enterprise video-conferencing service from Google that supports chat, one-on-one video calls and group video meetings. Users can chat with other participants, share videos, presentations, and slides from their desktop in real-time, as well as stream live events.
Google Meet is available via web browser at meet.google.com and can also be accessed from within Gmail, G Suite and through a mobile app. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, Chrome OS, Linux and Android and iOS devices.
Google announced that it was making its video-conferencing tool available free to everyone late in April.
Meet competes with the likes of Microsoft Teams and Zoom, both of which have benefited from an uptick in video meetings and remote working.
Learn more about this video-conferencing tool and master some tips to make it even more user-friendly in this free PDF download from TechRepublic.
In the download:
- Google Meet video-conferencing and chat app: A cheat sheet
- 7 tips for using Google Meet on a Chromebook
- Google Meet: 4 new features in this Zoom alternative
- How to change the resolution in Google Meet
- 9 tips for audio conferencing with Google Meet
- And more!