How to use Zoom: 15 tips and tricks (free PDF)
Video conferencing has become more important than ever, particularly during the coronavirus pandemic. Zoom, a popular social platform, has experienced a surge of new users ranging from remote workers to schools. Zoom combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration, enabling users to meet locally, nationally, and globally on any device, anywhere, at any time.
Today, Zoom has become familiar to both unfamiliar users to business professionals. This free PDF download from TechRepublic helps beginners and experts alike maximize their Zoom skills.
In the download:
- How to host a Zoom meeting
- How to turn on virtual backgrounds in Zoom
- How to record a Zoom meeting
- How to hide and unhide video in Zoom
- How to secure your Zoom conference line from hackers
- How to add a Zoom call to a Google Calendar event
- How to get started with Zoom’s apps for iOS and Android
- How to use virtual backgrounds in Zoom from your phone
- How to share content in Zoom from your mobile device
- How to record a meeting in Zoom from your mobile device
- How to allow Zoom meeting attendees to join without installing the app
- How to transfer files during a Zoom meeting
- How to share documents onscreen in a Zoom meeting
- 3 tips for lighting a Zoom meeting on a budget
- How to create a custom Zoom virtual background
- And more!
Subscribe to the Innovation Insider Newsletter
Catch up on the latest tech innovations that are changing the world, including IoT, 5G, the latest about phones, security, smart cities, AI, robotics, and more. Delivered Tuesdays and Fridays