Linus Torvalds’ greatest hits: A retrospective of the Linux kernel founder’s impact on technology (free PDF)
Twenty-five years after its inception, Linux remains the poster child for open source. And yet, ironically, Linux was never really intended to be open source, according to a recent TED interview with its creator, Linus Torvalds.
Torvalds, the intrepid creator and leader of Linux kernel is famous for his interviews, attitude, and contributions to the tech world.
This free PDF download from TechRepublic shares some of the highlights of Torvalds’ tenure.
In this download:
- Just because Linus does, should your boss ever tell you to ‘Shut the hell up’?
- The Linux Code of Conduct is long overdue
- Why Linux creator Linus Torvalds doesn’t really care about open source
- Linus Torvalds offers the secret to Linux’s long-term success (the answer won’t surprise you)
- Linus Torvalds: “Git proved I could be more than a one-hit wonder.”
- And more!