Natural language processing: A cheat sheet (free PDF)
Natural language processing (NLP) is a cross-discipline approach to making computers hear, process, understand, and duplicate human language. Fields including linguistics, computer science, and machine learning are all a part of the process of NLP, the results of which can be seen in things like digital assistants, chatbots, real-time translation apps, and other language-using software.
Make no mistake: NLP is a complicated field that one can spend years studying. This free PDF download from TechRepublic contains the basics about NLP, details how it can benefit businesses, and explains where to get started with its implementation.
In the download:
- What is natural language processing?
- What are the challenges of natural language processing?
- How is natural language processing used?
- How can developers learn about natural language processing?
- What is the best way for businesses to get started with natural language processing?
- And more!
Subscribe to the Innovation Insider Newsletter
Catch up on the latest tech innovations that are changing the world, including IoT, 5G, the latest about phones, security, smart cities, AI, robotics, and more. Delivered Tuesdays and Fridays