Online education toolbox: Tips and resources for distance learning (free PDF)
Thanks to the coronavirus pandemic most traditional face-to-face opportunities for learning have been canceled or postponed. Taking its place are remote and mobile learning platforms, which for many educators, parents, and students means a crash course in online learning plans and technology.
As the education sector moves to remote instruction, tech like video conferencing platforms and learning management systems have become the new norm. This free PDF download from TechRepublic provides tools and tips for navigating virtual classrooms and eLearning.
In the download:
- How to use Google Classroom: 4 tips
- Google Classroom: 8 answers to common questions
- 5 ways to use Apple School Manager for distance learning
- How to use Zoom on a Chromebook
- Free resource to help parents keep kids safe online as schools move to eLearning
- How to prevent Zoom bombing: 5 simple tips
- Top 10 Zoom alternatives for video conferencing
- Live streaming: 4 ways to broadcast yourself
- And much more!