Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus guide: A tablet for the new normal of remote work (free PDF)
The Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus were unveiled at Samsung Galaxy Unpacked 2020 on Aug. 5.
According to data cited by Samsung, since the beginning of the pandemic, U.S. in-home mobile data usage has grown by almost 50% and more than 25% of professionals report they have either started using video conferencing or are using it more often. Of people employed before the pandemic, about 50% are now working from home and 87% of mobility decision makers expect their employees will continue to work remotely.
For many, Samsung expects these changes to be permanent and wants to offer consumers devices that help them merge work and play. The Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7 Plus are designed to help achieve that goal by blending a laptop-like work environment using Samsung DeX and an improved keyboard with the entertainment qualities of a tablet.
Learn more about the Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus in this free PDF guide from TechRepublic.
In the guide:
- Galaxy Tab S7 and S7 Plus new features and hardware upgrades
- Samsung DeX on the Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7 Plus
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 vs Tab S7 Plus: Which one should you buy?
- Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7 Plus available colors
- Galaxy Tab S7 and Tab S7 Plus pricing and availability
- Galaxy Tab S7 hardware specs
- Galaxy Tab S7 Plus hardware specs
- And more!
Subscribe to the Innovation Insider Newsletter
Catch up on the latest tech innovations that are changing the world, including IoT, 5G, the latest about phones, security, smart cities, AI, robotics, and more. Delivered Tuesdays and Fridays