Samsung unveiled its latest smartwatch at Galaxy Unpacked during a livestream from Korea on Wednesday, August 5. The Galaxy Watch3 is the third generation of Galaxy smartwatches, with the first Galaxy Watch debuting in 2018.
This is the newest version of the Samsung smartwatch. The history of the Samsung smartwatches began with the introduction of the Gear S2 in 2015. In 2016, Samsung introduced the Gear S3. In 2018, the first Galaxy Watch debuted. And in 2019, the Galaxy Watch Active2 was released.
Learn more about the Samsung Galaxy Watch3 in this free PDF guide from TechRepublic.
In the guide:
- What is new about the Galaxy Watch3?
- What are some of the new health features in the Galaxy Watch3?
- What are the sizes and colors that the Galaxy Watch3 comes in?
- What is the price of the Galaxy Watch3?
- When can I purchase the Galaxy Watch3?
- What are the specs of the Galaxy Watch3?
- And more!