Samsung announced in January 2020 the release of a new business-optimized and ruggedized smartphone called the Galaxy XCover Pro to minimal fanfare and only the briefest of mentions in the tech news cycle. It’s understandable that the Galaxy XCover Pro didn’t merit a lot of buzz when Samsung’s other 2020 Galaxy devices pack so many flagship features--the Galaxy XCover Pro isn’t a flagship phone, and it’s not packed to the gills with flagship features that enhance gaming, web surfing, and other consumer uses.
What the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro does have is a design built with businesses in mind. There are a variety of applications for the IP68, MIL-STD-810G-compliant device that Samsung consumers probably won’t care about, but businesses looking for a fleet of dedicated, tough, state-of-the-art devices definitely will.
Learn more about Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro in this free PDF download from TechRepublic.
In the download:
- What is the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro?
- How can businesses get the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro?
- Specs for Samsung’s Galaxy XCover Pro
- What are the main alternatives to the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro?
- What are the business applications of the Samsung Galaxy XCover Pro?
- And more!