Tips for becoming a Chromebook expert (free PDF)
With every passing iteration of technology more and more of the things we use most move to the cloud. Google knows this, which is why it created products such as G Suite, which allow users to create, edit, and store documents online.
Chrome, Google’s market-dominating web browser, has turned into an operating system that’s unique to Google-powered laptops called Chromebooks. These budget devices run Chrome OS and are cloud-powered bargains that can help everyone get work done for a fraction of the cost of a MacBook or Windows laptop.
Chromebooks are very different from when they first appeared in 2011. If your business needs easily deployable, flexible, and secure laptops to issue to employees, Chromebooks are worth a second look, especially if you haven’t used one in a while.
If you want to learn more about Chromebooks, this free PDF ebook from TechRepublic is for you.
In this ebook:
- 10 apps that make Chromebooks feel like a real desktop
- How to enable Night Light in Chrome OS
- How to change channels on your Chromebook
- How to make a single file available offline in Chrome OS
- Tips to help you become a Google Chromebook power user
- How to secure your Chromebook: 6 tips and tricks
- How to create a network share from a Chromebook
- How to check the battery health of a Chromebook
- How to connect a Pixel 3 to a Chromebook—and why you should
- And more!