In the right hands, the Windows 10 run command can be a powerful tool. With a simple keyboard shortcut and a few keystrokes, Windows users can quickly reach their destination deep
in the operating system’s labyrinth of configuration screens. The key is learning, knowing, and remembering common run commands.
This free how-to tutorial download from TechRepublic lists the most common Windows 10 run commands that all Windows users should know and be able to use when required.
In the download learn how to:
- Open the Windows 10 drive
- Open the Home folder of the current user
- Open the Users folder
- Open Control Panel
- Open System Configuration
- Open Disk Cleanup utility
- Adjust your mouse settings
- And much more!