5 Internet of Things (IoT) innovations (free PDF)
The Internet of Things, which is commonly called IoT, refers to the billions of devices around the world that are connected to the internet through sensors or Wi-Fi. Each device collects data, and this data, known collectively as big data, is exchanged and analyzed. This layer of digital intelligence, basically, makes a device smarter than it would be on its own.
Whether it is in response to COVID-19 or digital transformation initiatives, many new IoT use cases are popping up.
This free PDF download from TechRepublic reveals five innovative uses for IoT applications.
In the download:
- How IoT is helping businesses navigate COVID-19
- Cities are combining edge computing and IoT data collection to improve services and save money
- Enough with the pilots: IoT in manufacturing is ready to grow at scale
- Helium expands hotspot network to Europe and releases personal Iot tracker
- Lenovo announces IoT business solutions for the post-pandemic return to the office
- And more!