Inside UPS: The logistics company’s never-ending digital transformation (free PDF)
TechRepublic got an exclusive look at the tech behind the Atlanta-based shipping giant UPS. The 112-year old global company is at the forefront of logistics, and the tech it depends on includes artificial intelligence (AI), virtual reality (VR), big data, and Internet of Things (IoT).
The coronavirus outbreak is putting the supply chain to the test; shipping giants like UPS are trying to meet the increasing demands of e-commerce, which include essential medical supplies. Find out how nimble UPS is when it comes to the supply chain.
In the ebook:
- How VR, IoT, AI, and big data powers the logistics company’s digital transformation
- How IoT devices are transforming supply chain logistics
- UPS drones: Delivery’s next frontier
- How virtual reality is changing UPS employee training
- At UPS, big data is redefining the supply chain
- And more!