IBM API Connect: new approach for API management
Using IBM API Connect demonstrates how to create, secure, and provide self-service to API across the ecosystem when designing a mobile app: a comprehensive solution to manage your entire API lifecycle from creation to management.
- Create high-quality, scalable and secure APIs for application servers, databases, enterprise service buses (ESB) and mainframes in minutes.
- Take advantage of integrated tooling to build, debug and deploy APIs and microservices using the Node.js or Java.
- Create and manage portals that allow developers to quickly discover and consume APIs and securely access enterprise data, and monitor APIs to improve performance.
- Administrators can manage security and governance over APIs and the microservices.
- IT can set and enforce API policies to secure back-end information assets and comply with governance and regulatory mandates.
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays