IBM SPSS Statistics: Revolutionary New User Interface
For 50 years now, IBM SPSS Statistics has been the world’s leading statistical software package. In that time, we never stopped innovating to make it the best it could be. We’re proud to announce a new user interface for SPSS Statistics designed to make sure we’re giving our users the simplest, most powerful tool for your advanced statistical analysis.
This new user interface takes the user experience to a whole new level. Here are some highlights:
- We replaced multiple windows with a single tabbed window.
- A single variable sidebar replaces the separate data and variable views.
- The full-screen New Analysis tab makes it simple to find the analyze functions you’re looking for, without navigating dropdown menus.
- Our next-gen output viewer is now a full-feature workspace.
- Also, we’re excited to introduce Simon, who will help new and current users get started in less than 5 minutes.
No other statistical analysis tool can match SPSS Statistics’ sleek user interface, next-gen output viewer and real-time tutorial capabilities.
Don’t miss out – Register for our live webinar now.
Subscribe to the Developer Insider Newsletter
From the hottest programming languages to commentary on the Linux OS, get the developer and open source news and tips you need to know. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays