VMware vCenter™ Site Recovery Manager™ (SRM) is the market-leading disaster recovery product that complements VMware vSphere® to ensure the simplest and most reliable disaster protection for all virtualized applications. In this first webcast in a two-part series, we will discuss SRM architecture, setting up and configuring sites, and creating protection groups for array-based replication as well as vSphere Replication.
Attend this webcast to learn how VMware vCenter Site Recovery Manager can help you:
- Replicate virtual machines to a secondary site using simple and cost-effective vSphere Replication
- Replace traditional error-prone manual runbooks with automated recovery plans
- Enable frequent non-disruptive testing of recovery plans to ensure they meet their business requirements
- Automate site recovery and migration process to ensure fast and reliable recovery
- Streamline planned migrations and preventive failovers