Webcast – Digitize Your Business: Defining Your E-Signature Requirements
Efforts by organizations of all sizes and across multiple industries to digitize transactional processes continue to drive the e-signature market. According to Forrester Research* e-signature transactions are becoming more widespread because smartphones, tablets, and touchscreen computers have made them simpler, more accessible, and cheaper*. But with the numerous e-signature providers in the market, making the right choice – for today and tomorrow – can be overwhelming.
In this webinar, we’ll outline key e-signature trends that businesses should be aware of as they evaluate the solutions that are available.
Join eSignLive and guest speaker Craig Le Clair from Forrester Research to learn about the driving forces behind e-signature adoption, both locally and abroad, and how to define your requirements. This 60-minute presentation will address:
- The integrated components of a digital business
- What’s driving e-signature adoption in regulated industries
- B2E, B2B and B2C e-signature use cases
- Defining key e-signature integration requirements
- Top e-signature evaluation criteria from your peers
Reserve Your Seat Now!
* Vendor Landscape: E-Signature, Q4 2016 – October 2016
**Bonus Offer: All attendees will receive a complimentary copy of the recent Forrester report, Vendor Landscape, E-Signature, October 2016