A Blueprint for Zero Trust Architecture
Traditional, perimeter-based security can’t support today’s remote workforce, cloud applications, hybrid strategies, and sophisticated threat actors. Written by Akamai CTO Charlie Gero, this guide outlines actionable steps and a tiered methodology for adoption and rollout of a Zero Trust enterprise security model.
In this executive guide, we examine:
- The current state of enterprise security and how we got here
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) methodology and architectural visualization
- Application access vs. network access frameworks
- Threat protection and performance optimizations
- User grouping and migration plan
- 8-step blueprint for application rollout
Download your copy of the guide now.
“The number one cause of today’s corporate breaches is a failure to move away from outdated enterprise security architecture. And it’s only going to get worse.” — Charlie Gero, Akamai CTO
Subscribe to the Cybersecurity Insider Newsletter
Strengthen your organization's IT security defenses by keeping abreast of the latest cybersecurity news, solutions, and best practices. Delivered Tuesdays and Thursdays