Traditional, perimeter-based security can’t support today’s remote workforce, cloud applications, hybrid strategies, and sophisticated threat actors. Written by Akamai CTO Charlie Gero, this guide outlines actionable steps and a tiered methodology for adoption and rollout of a Zero Trust enterprise security model.
In this executive guide, we examine:
- The current state of enterprise security and how we got here
- Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) methodology and architectural visualization
- Application access vs. network access frameworks
- Threat protection and performance optimizations
- User grouping and migration plan
- 8-step blueprint for application rollout
Download your copy of the guide now.
“The number one cause of today’s corporate breaches is a failure to move away from outdated enterprise security architecture. And it’s only going to get worse.” — Charlie Gero, Akamai CTO