ING DIRECT Australia offers personal and business banking services throughout Australia. They focus on delivering new products and services to their customers so there is a constant push for innovation.
ING DIRECT faced challenges due to their need to speed up software testing and deployment, improve developer productivity and accelerate time to market for new products and services. They needed a new, fully integrated testing and development architecture, including hardware, software and professional services.
After implementing Cisco UCS® powered by Intel® Xeon® processors, ING DIRECT was able to:
• Reduce provisioning time from 12 weeks to 10 minutes
• Improve developer productivity with self-service provisioning
• Significantly reduce provisioning costs
• Free ING DIRECT developers to focus on innovation
• Establish a cloud-operating model
Download this Cisco case study to see how you can speed up and improve innovation.
Brought to you by Cisco and Intel