Tech & Work
Personalization is critical for B2C marketers to deliver better customer experiences, and enterprise preference management can play a key role in this strategy. In a value exchange, customers share data about themselves, their interests, and marketing preferences that marketers can then use to create personalized experiences.
Learn best practices from leading consumer brands that built customer-friendly preference centers and enterprise preference management strategies to engage and retain customers.
Download your complimentary Forrester Research report to learn:
● How preference management solves the privacy-personalization paradox
● The three key components for a customer-friendly preference center
● Why your preference center must be connected to your customer data strategy
● How to strategically plan your enterprise preference management implementation
● How consent management and preference centers are converging