We are committed to:
- Helping IT leaders make great decisions about technology.
- Ensuring those leaders have the knowledge to implement it.
- Understanding how the changing world of technology will eventually impact the organization.
IT professionals, managers, and executives lead organizations by providing the technology information and advice that helps their organizations grow, and TechRepublic support them with news stories, insights, features, tutorials and product recommendations they can trust.
We provide critical takeaways for readers who are in a hurry and in-depth analysis and insights for those conducting deep research into products, news and issues.
TechRepublic and sponsored content
Our partners and sponsors fund our high-quality journalism and product evaluations, but they do not influence our coverage or editorial decisions. They understand that our value comes from our commitment to providing the best answer to our readers — and that the trust that readers have in us brings the highest-quality audience to our site.
The insights and product analysis that appears in our articles reflects the judgment of our editors and writers that this is information our readers need to know — and it passes through multiple layers of review before it appears on our pages. While we have decades of experience in tech, we continuously strive to stay on top of evolving technology.
We may be compensated by vendors who appear on our product review pages through methods such as affiliate links or sponsored partnerships. This may influence how and where their products appear on our site, but vendors cannot pay to influence the content of our reviews.
TechRepublic and AI
Our judgment is not informed or influenced by AI. We conducted an analysis of our work against ChatGPT and found that our human analysts and reviewers so far surpass what AI is currently capable of that any shortcuts would be a disservice to our readers. What you read on our pages is the painstaking analysis of our editors, writers and analysts.
That’s why we commit to disclose to our readers, vendors and buyers how we will — and won’t — use AI in the research, writing and publishing of our content.
We will not use generative AI and similar tools to:
- Draft, write or edit content.
- Create images and videos unless otherwise specified for the purpose of demonstrating the capabilities of a product or service or in the course of reporting on those products or services.
We may use generative AI and similar tools to:
- Support research and optimization of stories and videos.
- Help optimize the reader’s on-page experience.
- Create iterations of social media posts we’ve written to share new stories.
- Closely fact-check our content and its sources.
- Fight plagiarism and misrepresentation of content sources, authors and originality.
- Make clear to readers when AI has been utilized in the creation or optimization of page elements.
- Hold our writers, editors, researchers and production staff accountable to these standards.
- Follow the best practices of trusted journalism resources.
- Modify these commitments as needed to ensure complete transparency and accountability as the AI landscape evolves.
Subscribe to the Daily Tech Insider Newsletter
Stay up to date on the latest in technology with Daily Tech Insider. We bring you news on industry-leading companies, products, and people, as well as highlighted articles, downloads, and top resources. You’ll receive primers on hot tech topics that will help you stay ahead of the game. Delivered Weekdays